Designation: Website Designer
Primary Skills: full Adobe suite, understanding in interface design, research and a portfolio to demonstrate this
The ideal candidate will ideally have the following:
- Background in a Digital /Design field of study with a minimum of 6 months work experience in an industry-related role
- Folio reflects a strong understanding of web page functional and visual design
- Some basic knowledge across UX would be handy, including user research, journey mapping, usability testing, information architecture, user interface, and interaction design.
- Experience with landing pages design
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong independence and strong time management skills
- Strong presentation and organizational skills with attention to detail
The ideal candidate we are looking for someone who has either graduated or near completion of their studies or who has experience in the industry as a creative website designer.
We are looking for someone who is a team player as well as work independently. We require someone who is efficient, talented, and able to communicate clearly to other teams for all projects. Our structure is flat, and you’ll be coming in as a valued member of the team who has the backing to come up with your own designs of applications to help the business.
We do require a portfolio to be submitted upon application with an in-person interview, which will be in compliance with COVID Regulations.
You would be working at our Head Office, located in Sydney CBD. This is a part-time to full-time role with flexible working arrangements able to be negotiated depending on your experience and how quickly you take on the role.
Salaries will be based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent