1. The Ad warrants to give written communication by way of a quote relating to products and services to be given to the customer.
2. The customer warrants to give written communication to confirm or reject the quote from The Ad. The customer must in writing specify the quote they are confirming or rejecting in order for The Ad to pro-ceed further. The Ad acts in reliance to the customer acting on behalf of itself and any third parties they pur- port to or The Ad is led to reasonably presume to act on behalf of. The customer agrees to indemnify The Ad where no liabilities, warranties or damages or any such related action will be taken against The Ad should there be any misunderstanding of the customer’s identity, permissions given and/or authority or any pre- sumed identity or authority.
3. If The Ad discovers that any customer is not who they say they are, or does not have the authority they claim to have or has led intentionally or not The Ad to believe they have authority;, The Ad reserves the right to suspend or terminate all agreements immediately without financial refund or release of any goods or services until The Ad has verified the customer and authority has been established to a reasonable and lawful standard.
4. Once the customer gives confirmation of the quote, and The Ad has received and acknowledged this confirmation, The Ad will generate and send through an invoice to the customer.
5. The customer warrants to pay invoices in a timely manner within the set timeframe that is displayed on the invoice. The Ad warrants to send through electronic communication of all invoices when generated to the customer and paper copies when requested.
6. The Ad requires 50% deposit upfront once the invoice has been generated and sent through to the customer unless otherwise specified in the customer invoice.
7. The customer warrants to pay this deposit within a timely manner before the due date specified on the invoice or the date communicated electronically by the representatives at The Ad.
8. The Ad may commence work immediately after written confirmation has been received from the customer.
9. The customer warrants that if they wish to cancel after they have already given written confirmation,any work done by The Ad will be charged to the customer. This includes and is not limited to:
a. Hours worked by The Ad relating to the invoice
b. Subscription fees and set up costs relating to the invoice
c. Any costs for third parties or sub contractors relating to the invoice
10. The Ad warrants to provide services to the customer in a timely and reasonable timeframe agreed to in written communication with the customer.
11. The Ad warrants to have all services finalised and products delivered within the timeframe agreed to with the customer in written communication.
12. The customer will pay all changes incurred in connection with a program, using a payment method approved by The Ad or by the program in question, within a commercially reasonable time specified by The Ad and or as specified in the customer invoice.
13. The customer will pay all taxes and other government charges and legal fees incurred by The Ad in collecting late payments that are not disputed in good faith.
14. The Ad will not be held liable by the customer, or any of its associates or other third parties for any loss suffered in a delay in the delivery or production of goods and services.
15. No party may offset any payment due under these terms against another payment made under these terms.
16. A valid and current credit card is required to be linked to the customer’s account. The Ad values the customer’s privacy. Please see our Privacy section in this agreement.
WINDOW OF ALTERATIONS
17. The Ad warrants to complete all tasks to standard and to the specifications of the customer per written communication. The customer warrants that once work is finalised and submitted to them as complete; they have 5 business days to request minor changes. Minor changes are understood to be alterations and changes that do not change the overall design, scope, or size. Wording changes, images changes and structural alterations are seen as minor. A new web page or an additional feature are not considered minor. The customer warrants once this window of alterations of 5 business days has passed, no further changes will be made by The Ad.
18. Any further changes, amendments or work after the window of alterations will be treated as a new request. The Ad will send through a quote relating to the requests of the customer and a new invoice will be generated once confirmation is received.
19. Where the customer requests access to programs, the customer is solely responsible for its use of the programs and use of program accounts, and safeguarding usernames and passwords.
20. The customer warrants that the customer holds, and hereby grants The Ad permission to act on their behalf as their nominated advertiser to third parties and affiliates. Information of the customer will be shared on a need to basis to these third parties and affiliates in order for The Ad to perform its duties and requirements for the customer. For example, the customer business name, number, description and so forth will be given to Google depending on the scope and nature of the customer’s advertising requests.
21. Subject to these terms, The Ad will use its reasonable endeavours to have The Advertisement of the customer published through third parties and various sites, sources and parties, as agreed with the customer. “advertising” includes images submitted for publication and content or information relating to publishing advertisements.